The Marius Fabre shampoo cleans hair every day for the entire family.
Thanks to its vegetable-based formulation, free of artificial surfactants, it is very gentle for the hair
Since 1900, we have devoted ourselves to producing natural products prepared exclusively with vegetable-based oils, free of colouring. This is the trademark of our family soap factory, founded by our great-grandfather, Marius Fabre, in Salon-de-Provence.
The Marius Fabre "1900" quality charter
- 100% vegetable oils
- No synthetic surface-active agents, no colourings, no preservatives
- Irreproachable quality thanks to 4 generations of family expertise
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
- Recyclable packaging
- Cruelty free – no testing on animals
Volume: 1L / 33,8 fl.oz
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (from coconut oil)
- Decyl glucoside (from coconut oil and corn sugar)
- Verbena officinalis flower/leaf extract
Ingredients (INCI) : Aqua (water), ammonium lauryl sulfate, sodium chloride, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, benzyl alcohol, parfum (fragrance), xylitylglucoside, anhydroxylitol, xylitol, glycerin, benzoic acid, xanthan gum, verbena officinalis flower/leaf extract, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citral, limonene, linalool, hexyl cinnamal.
Apply the shampoo to your hair and massage into the scalp. Leave for 2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly. If the shampoo comes into contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly.